Next week I will be fortunate to do my leadership rotation with Keith McDonald to have a better understanding of the operational, managerial and leadership aspects of LMPS.
My objectives are to:
- Describe the organizational structure of LMPS, and how this has changed in the recent restructuring.
- Be aware of the LMPS Strategic Plan, and reflect on how this may relate to me as a resident.
- Describe the differences between management and leadership.
- Describe the roles among the following leadership positions: Directors, Clinical Coordinators, Distribution Coordinators, Regional Coordinators, and Dispensary Supervisors.
- Apply knowledge of a management principle as well as organizational structure to complete an activity or mini-project, or to propose a solution to a problem.